Dream a little dream

Hello my lovely readers

Today I will introduce you " Dream a little dream " by Kerstin Gier. But I think the most have read these beautiful book! I hope you will enjoy my book review.













Author : Kerstin Gier
Puplisher : Square fish
Title of the book : Dream a little dream
Number of pages : 322
Cover : soft cover
ISBN : 9781250073662
Price : € 9,99 (D) $ 9,99 









Mysterious doors with lizard-head knobs. Talking stone statues. A crazy girl with a hatchet. Yes, Liv's dreams have been pretty weird lately. Especially the one where she's in a graveyard at night, watching four boys conduct dark magic rituals. 
The strangest part is that Liv recognizes the boys in her dream. They're classmates from her new school in London, the school where she's starting over because her mom has moved them to a new country (again). But what's really scaring Liv is that the dream boys seem to know things about her in real life, things they couldn't possibly know—unless they actually are in her dreams? Luckily, Liv never could resist a good mystery, and all four of those boys are pretty cute....
















Cover :

I love the cover of  "Dream a little dream " so much, because the writing is pretty and the idea with the keyhole is grandios. It reflected the story and it looks so so pretty! The cover invites to read the rose petals on the cover are SO pretty too. But enough with talking about these beautiful book cover.


What is the book?

The book is about Liv Silver she is sixteen years old and moves with her sister Mia and her Mum around the earth. But now is to change, they would have a home, a new family ( weird ),a new school and new friends. They get to know their new family on a dinner at Ernest house, that was a weird dinner...
Also Liv get to know her step brother Grayson, it was a misfortune on the dinner and she get Grayson´s sweater. And then Liv has dreams, dreams they can control and visit other people.
But what happens than.... 


Writing style :

Kerstin Gier´s writing style is so fluffy and beautiful simple, so you can fly through the pages! Her writing style was astounding and I love her writing style so much. As I read this book I can´t take it of my hands, because it was so captivating. While reading I could relax, because the story was so awesome and exciting! And all of these book was so figuratively, sometimes I was thinking I would with the characters in the book. Her writing style has magically attracted me I don´t know why, but it is so. The plot was also fast forward but also not to slowly, so it was not boring. 


Characters :

The characters were so awesome I love all of these characters! Also the characters were well worked out. Kerstin Gier has create wonderful characters, all of them were good. Now I will introduce you some of them. 


Henry :

Henry is one of my favourite characters in these trilogy! I like his character and ( so I think ) his apperance, but he want to protect Liv at any time. He is a perfect book character an I hope in reality it gives a person like Henry.


Liv :

Liv is so cute and one of my fav characters too! She is a little bit shy, but she is also courageous, ready to hit  and naturally friendly and polite. Liv is definitely the perfect protagonist, she makes me laugh and all what she do it was perfectly. And she like Sherlock Holmes! 













My rating

This book is definitely a very very good book! I love the plot, her writing style, the protagonists and so on. So this book gets five stars! 

P.S. The end of this book was so exciting and a bad cliffhanger. 😍










Love,
Annika!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen